Friday, November 7, 2008

Chasing a STR8 Man

i either need to start carrying around a better camera or i need to get better car insurance because one of these days i'm going to crash my car trying to take pictures.
i chased this guy for a good 10 minutes down the 101 freeway and then took HIS exit (not mine) trying to get a picture of his license plate.
what would motivate a man to get a license plate that reads "IMSTR8" ?
the answer is... well, i don't know. so many theories really. none of them complimentary though.
bring it up during the next pause in conversation with someone and let me know what you find out.
~j

5 comments:

Robby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robby said...

Comments! It's the most exciting thing about having a blog! You get to have all you comments validated by other people! Welcome to the attention deprived world of bloggers out there.... :)

Miss Amy said...

i wish i could be so committed in all my adventures. i would accomplish so much more in life. in comparison to you, i am by far a half-hearted adventure chaser!

Anonymous said...

I think I've actually seen this car driving around... and had many of the same uncomplimentary (is that a word?) thoughts.

-Chris

p.s. Welcome to blogging! It's always exciting when you discover friends that have given in to the urge.

Jacquee said...

Ok, so this post reminds me of an incident from nearly 4 years ago...

In AZ I worked for a nice homo-phobic guy with a bit of a Napoleon complex (eg, I had to wear flat shoes to work).

I came in one day and he and all the other guys from the office were huddled around his desk saying how disgusting something was and looking at a post-it note which read "ANUSTRT." He was behind some car on the way to work with this on the license plate and ALL of these men read it as "Anus Treat." I told them they were all morons because it actually said "A New Start."

So, why the long story? Maybe ANUSTRT had to change his license plate to IMSTR8